[Dixielandjazz] Interesting use of Tiger Rag in a TV commercial

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Wed Feb 8 20:47:57 PST 2006

John,

yes indeed - I only had time to listen to the ad once and it was not
a great audio feed.

I thought it had either been manipulated or was a cover version of
the Mills Brothers version but I guess I did not word my comment well...

I will play the Mills Bros. original Tiger Rag on my show tomorrow!

Dave Richoux