[Dixielandjazz] Ooops!

LeslieMRag at aol.com LeslieMRag at aol.com
Wed Feb 8 17:34:23 PST 2006

Lest listmates think I have taken leave of my senses, let me say that I DO
know the difference between Dan Comins and Tom Bartlett, but unfortunately the
wrong cutline (one meant for a photo of Tom that got dropped for space
reasons)  made it under Dan's photo in the February Mississippi Rag. I've always
said that  I have to put out the next RAG to make up for the mistakes in the
current RAG,  and this month is obviously no exception to the rule. I plan to run
a correction  in the March issue!

Leslie Johnson
_editor at mississippirag.com_ (mailto:editor at mississippirag.com)   OR
_lesliemrag at aol.com_ (mailto:lesliemrag at aol.com)