[Dixielandjazz] Super Bowl Halftime

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Feb 8 12:23:00 PST 2006

Yes indeed,  but you can grow a lot more things and expand putting
horse S&%T  on it.
a lot of today's tired Dixieland music could use a good dose of Horse
S*#T on it before folks start throwing Dirt on it.  :))

It's Ok to put Horse S*@T on it if you do it ARTISTICALLY.

Cheers,

Tom "Where did I put that Shovel"  Wiggins   "must be a Pony in here
somewhere" :))