[Dixielandjazz] The Boondockers Sacramento Area

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Tue Feb 7 09:23:38 PST 2006

join The Boondockers this Wednesday, 6:00 - 9:00 PM at Giovanni's Pizzeria.

Bill Gunter will be holding forth on washboard.  Bob Sakoi, trumpet; Paul
Edgerton, reeds; Bob Williams, trombone; Ralph Thompson, banjo; Jim Maihack,
piano: & The Bass Dawg, Darrell Fernandez, bass.

Giovanni's is located in Sacramento at:
5924 South Landpark Dr.,
Sacramento, CA.
Tel (916) 393-7001.
 Families welcome.

Directions:
>From Sacramento, go south on I-5 to Fruitridge Rd.
Turn left or east, under freeway, and go approximately 1/2 mile.
Turn right on South Landpark Dr.
and go approximately 1/4 mile to South Hills shopping center.
Giovanni's is on the right, next to the large market.

Visit our Boondocker web site and Gift Shop
http://www.theboondockers.com

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
The Fulton Street Jazz Band
The Boondockers (Jazz and Comedy)