[Dixielandjazz] EVEN MORE tubas for sale

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Feb 5 10:17:55 PST 2006

Proving my point once again:

"What the World needs NOW is Tuba Players   that's the only thing that
there's too little of   :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins   Who may have to give up drums and start carrying around a
Sousaphone soon just so it looks like a Brass Band.

Have Tuba will March/ well stroll anyway   If I wanted to March I would
join the military  :))  Which I always viewed as a totally senseless
exercise  especially into the face of a line of muskets, how utterly
stupid and suicidal  next ???

My Daddy joined the Navy to avoid marching,  ha ha  they fooled him, he
went to basic training and they marched his butt all over San Diego for
six months.   Boy was he pissed, never did play golf either which he
related to marching.  :))

    And if you are not interested in either Dave's King & York tubas or
Gary's
Conn, I'd love to sell you my Marzan 5-valve (4 pistons & 5th rotor) CC
upright. Picture on top right at
http://www.bscjb.com/about_the_band/band_photos/kit_johnson.shtml.

Now we've covered most of the keys and the rain-catcher vs bell-front
trade-off, so someone ought to be checking their bank account. ;-)

Kit W. Johnson
BLACK SWAN CLASSIC JAZZ BAND
503-292-7673
kit at bscjb.com