[Dixielandjazz] Mike Janusek?

Robert Williams RWilliams at delta.org
Thu Feb 2 14:31:22 PST 2006

I got an email from a New Yorker who is looking for a trombone player named
Mike Janusek, who lived in Sacramento at last reckoning.  Anyone heard of
him?  Does anyone have contact information for him?

I would have addressed this to my Sacramento musician friends but this is
actually the best way to contact them.

- Bob Williams
Trombonist Extraordinaire, etc...

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments is confidential and intended only for the addressee(s). If you are not an addressee, you may not copy or disclose the information, or act upon it, and you should delete it entirely from your email system. Please notify the sender that you received this e-mail in error.
828 843 0