[Dixielandjazz] This is your brain on music

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sun Dec 31 13:32:43 PST 2006

It was interesting and especially that Dr. Leviton is apparently able  to
generate greater publicity and notice than others engaged in similar  research.
At first I was reading his comments about studying the greater  impact of live
music compared recorded and thinking that might portend good  things for the
future of musicians.  Then my skeptic took over and reminded  me that if
someone figured out OKUM cured something we'd all be regulated, paper  worked to
numbness, and be paid (or not) by the insurance industry.
Ginny

In a message dated 12/31/2006 3:06:44 P.M. Central Standard Time,