[Dixielandjazz] Reflections on museum-piece music...impoverished Seniors...nobody likes OKOM but us...etc...etc

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sat Dec 30 20:04:14 PST 2006

So Don't go in Cheap the first time:

We are all Whores, it is only a matter of settling on the price :))

I would rather be a high priced Call BOY/ ESCORT GENTLEMAN OF THE
EVENING THAN A TWO BIT WHORE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE USUAL IDIOT
ENTERTAINMENT DIRECTOR:   EDUCATE THE BASTARDS AND THEY WILL TREAT YOU
RIGHT.

START LOW AND YOU WILL REMAIN LOW.

AND YES Quality does count if you start high and educate them to what
quality is.  And that you get what you pay for.

Cheers,

Tom (who doesn't do one man or two and almost never a three man
bands:))   That ain't NO BAND folks no matter how you wanna say it.)