[Dixielandjazz] Senior Center & Retirement Home Gigs

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Fri Dec 29 19:54:39 PST 2006

Thanks, Steve, Helpful information.  Just guessing that maybe within  an 80
mile radius of St. Louis there are a half-dozen or so CCRC's with entrance
fees.  Have more experience with area Assisted Living Facilities and Care
Centers (Nursing Homes).  One that I have spoken with in past couple of  weeks from
a nice, but not plush facility, told me her monthly budget was  $300.  These 2
levels of care are under new state mandates in MO to  show a certain number
of entertainment events.  So if the activity director  blows all or most of
that $300 on one group, one occasion, she is really under  the gun to find the
freebie acts for about 7 more outside entertainment events  in a monthly
schedule.
Ginny

In a message dated 12/29/2006 8:37:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,