[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: SENIOR CENTER GIGS AVAIL:

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Dec 29 13:09:27 PST 2006

Subject: SENIOR CENTER GIGS AVAIL:

     Lively Music wanted for 1 hour gigs (Vallejo / Benicia, California)

   email:   Reply to:   gigs-254653797 at craigslist.org

  Date: 2006-12-28, 3:03PM PST

   Merrill Gardens in Vallejo is looking for musical acts to perform for
our retired residents. Our weekly resident social is 1 hour long on
Fridays at 3:30 in the afternoon. We like to have a variety of
performers. There is a grand piano on site. Please send an e-mail
describing your act or an MP3 of your music and what your fees are. My
phone number is 707-235-5909

            It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other
commercial interests
            Compensation: $75-$150 depending on how many people are in
the band