[Dixielandjazz] FW: Museum Piece music

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Fri Dec 29 00:33:07 PST 2006

Steve wrote:
I guess it is a question of whether the glass is half full, or half empty
and which quotes one takes out of context. The positives are:

But, Steve.  That's what you do all the time...pull little bits out of texts
to prove your points.  Besides, my comment in my post........

> This guys opinion's are not really very knowledgeable, and probably should
be tossed in the bin!

.......followed my snips which exposed the writer as fairly worthless.  He
didn't even know that he is discussing a viral, active, and very much alive
music.  He was looking only at a museum piece.

Nope that article was only good of our music if one likes the old saying of
"any kinda publicity is good publicity".  I, for one, prefer to discuss the
music I play in living terms.

Jim