[Dixielandjazz] Guitar Volume

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Wed Dec 27 15:05:28 PST 2006

That's pretty close Steve.  I was just starting to learn Guitar when I
played with that guy.  I couldn't believe how high his strings were.
Unfortunately I don't remember his name.  I do remember the comment he made
to me about the rest of the band.  He said "these guys are tearing my soul
out".  The other players were incredibly drunk.
Larry