[Dixielandjazz] Christmas song

John Mumford john at jazzbanjo.com
Sun Dec 24 06:00:15 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----
Don Kirkman
Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] Christmas song

I liked that so much I had planned to forward the link to some of my
friends for their Christmas morning enjoyment ...

Don,

The flash video of the song "White Christmas" by Clyde McPhatter and the
Drifters, with singing Santa and the reindeers, is back at:

http://www.mesasoftware.com/

I read somewhere that some anti-Christian group was trying to block it and
that is why they kept moving the location.

There is also some great Christmas banjo music by some of the best players
Harry Reser, Brad Roth, Tim Allan, etc.) on Jazz Banjo Radio: (Please no
banjo jokes!)

http://www.live365.com/stations/295454

Merry Christmas

John Mumford