[Dixielandjazz] Swing Dance

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sat Dec 23 21:03:37 PST 2006

Hey Bob:

Simply book them unit #2 like you guys do all your other double booked
gigs,:))
OR TURN THE GIG OVER TO ONE OF THE 5000 other Dixieland bands in
Sacramento, and the surrounding area.

Fulton street has  always had subs every time I have seen them.   Hell
give the gig to John Cocuzzi and maybe he will move here and become
another great local act.   I am actually beginning to believe that
Sacramento really only has ONE Dixieland Band  which has two hundred
names and 100 sideman changes  :))

Hell Give the gig to Roger Krum he must need a gig by now :))

How many Barbone Street bands do you think there are on Mardi Gras ??
Come on guys get out of the BOX and book the gigs.

Hey There is aq Hell of a great gig in Lafayette tonight, booked by
Stompy Jones who I am sure would be happy to have that gig Fuloton
Street can't do cause you are GOING TO HUNGARY.   Stompy and his band
are playing a great Dinner party in of all places ( A Trader Joe's
Grocery Store, now that folks is some creative booking and making a gig.

If I had known about it in advance I would have bought tickets and
gone, Again It was probably the best kept SECRET In Lafayette,  I found
out about it today when I stopped in the store to get a Bottle of wine
and saw a flyer for the event on the Bulletin board, now who was the
promoter of this event I ask.

An excellent band and only being promoted with a handmade flyer on the
bulletin board of the store,what a freakin' shame.

That folks is what guys like Steve and I keep Screaming to all of you
about, why OKOM has no Respect and no better level of reverence and
status  that it does in the industry.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins