[Dixielandjazz] Roy Eldridge clips

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Dec 23 15:13:56 PST 2006

To the best of my knowledge, the first recorded mixed band was the New
Orleans Rhythm Kings' 1923 session with Morton.  After that, I believe
Condon comes next...,
----
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org