[Dixielandjazz] Spitting in the wind? The OKOM jazzer's quandary

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Fri Dec 22 20:40:39 PST 2006

Dave, I think your being "Thrilled" by your senior audiences is  great.  I
actually see "entertaining", rather than just playing in front  of, that
encapsulated audience as my mission.  They deserve the  best!  A couple of months ago
I watched the leader of a gospel quartet  close a show in an assisted living
facility by telling the audience how  honored he was to have a chance to
perform for his "heroes"; i.e., folks who had  been through so much and were still
toughing it out to have quality  living.  I learned something fine that day.
Ginny

In a message dated 12/22/2006 9:26:33 P.M. Central Standard Time,