[Dixielandjazz] Rebecca Kilgore on Fresh Air

Lowell Busching verbose at daktel.com
Fri Dec 22 16:22:36 PST 2006

Bob Ringwald posted Rebecca's Christmas email on where to hear a repeat
of the Dec 19,2005 Christmas show she did with Dan Barrett on Public
Radio's Fresh Air show.

Even though it says at the link for PBS that Bob did not include (the
link in his email was for Rebecca's site which may have a link?) that
the rebroadcast should be available after 3 PM Eastern, it is long past
that time and all I get are at best links to yesterdays Fresh Air. My
state appears to have no direct link or Internet connection for that
show.  All is not lost, however. It may work later at her link.

However, the archive of that show is available at the following address
if all else fails. I started it playing and it works.

http://www.npr.org/templates/archives/rundown_archive_hub.php?prgId=0&date=19-Dec-05

Enjoy the repeat and Rebecca. (Oh yeah, and also Dan Barrett).

Mad Dawg