[Dixielandjazz] Radio announcing

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Fri Dec 22 14:20:57 PST 2006

Maybe it was this one?

Martha Wainwright & Geoff Muldaur's Futuristic Ensemble, "There Ain't
No Sweet Man Worth the Salt of My Tears," Private Astronomy / A
Vision of the Music of Bix Beiderbecke, 3:52 Deutsche Grammophon. It
played July 9, 2005 on KALW San Francisco.

amazon.com clip does not get as far as the vocal...

Dave Richoux