[Dixielandjazz] Jack Wiard, "Hold My Hand"

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Fri Dec 22 13:32:35 PST 2006

Dear friends,
Our regular clarinet player, DJML lurker, Jack Wiard (formerly from Lodi
CA), is a very modest fellow.
If you would like to hear him [with the band of another DJML lurker, Geoff
Power] at the Bix Beiderbecke Memorial Jazz Festival in Davenport, Iowa, USA
in 2005  open up <youtube.com>, enter Jack Wiard in the Search window and
wait for the video download of the JC Johnson-Thomas Waller song "Hold My
Hand".
It is my privilege to play with Jack at the Fortune of War Hotel in The
Rocks area of Sydney, Australia every Sunday afternoon from 3-6 pm.
Call in and see/hear us sometime.
Kind regards,
Bill.