[Dixielandjazz] Gene Krupa recording

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 22 08:32:41 PST 2006

That LP with Roy ("Little Jazz") with Krupa also has Anita O'Day on
it...it's a great, wonderful LP! I wonder if it's on a CD yet! My copy is
getting worn out!
There ain't been NO ONE play "After You've Gone" like Roy since! I think it
ain't gonna be topped! The clarinet player's not too bad, either!
Warmest regards,
Bob Romans,
1617 Lakeshore Drive,
Lodi, Calif., 95242