[Dixielandjazz] Greetings

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Wed Dec 20 15:37:32 PST 2006

Holiday Greetings to  Everyone,

I wanted to send some sort of holiday greeting to my friends,  but it is so
difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without  offending
someone. So I met with my attorney yesterday, and on his advice I wish  to say the
following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or  implicit, my best wishes for an
environmentally conscious, socially responsible,  low stress, non-addictive,
gender neutral celebration of the winter/summer  solstice holiday, practiced
with the most enjoyable traditions of religious  persuasion or secular
practices of your choice with respect for the  religious/secular persuasions and/or
traditions of others, or their choice not  to practice religious or secular
traditions at all.

I also wish you a  fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically
uncomplicated  recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year
2007, but not  without due respect for the calendars of choice of other
cultures whose  contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to
imply that  it is necessarily greater than any other country) and without
regard to the  race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or
sexual preference  of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these  terms:

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is  freely
transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no  promise by
the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or  others
and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole  discretion
of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within  the usual
application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the  issuance
of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty  is
limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole
discretion of the wisher.

Really though, wishing you all a very Merry  Christmas and a great Jazz New
Year.

Jazz Hugs

Judie