[Dixielandjazz] The right to advice other potential ticket buyers . . .etc.

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Tue Dec 19 11:52:02 PST 2006

In a message dated 12/19/2006 9:50:42 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
barbonestreet at earthlink.net writes:

OK, I tried but just can't keep silent  here.

Agreed, one has the right to say what one wants about a  player/performer.
However, when one walks out of a performance, not hearing  most of it, one's
views about the entire performance being good or bad, are  invalid. The LA
Time review of that particular performance should be proof  enough of that.

At least I hear a couple of tune  Steve. You didn't hear any so what right
then, with your logic, do you have to  give your opinion on this concert at all?

Regarding the price, Tickets to see Woody Allen in concert range  from $35 to
$65. IMO, that is not a high price. Ken Peplowski tickets at  Lincoln Center
in NYC run as high as $137.50. Allen is no Peplowski, and  the difference in
pricing reflects that, even though many may go just to  see Allen up close
and personal and not particularly to hear him  play

Again, the cheap seats here in Palm Desert were  $75.00. with High ranging
$250. I am sure happy I didn't spend more as then I  would really feel cheated.

Jazz  Hugs

Judie