[Dixielandjazz] Woody Allen

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Mon Dec 18 21:49:32 PST 2006

Steve Barbone wrote:

(snip)
What I am sticking up for is the freedom of any musician to play any  music
he/she feels like playing. And for any fan to listen to it or not listen  to
it. And all I ask is that fans stop criticizing musicians just because they
don't particularly like the music a  musician plays.
(snip)

So, as I understand you Steve, you are asking that musicians have the
freedom to play whatever they want & fans have the freedom to listen to
whatever they want but fans should not have the freedom to criticize?  Where
does freedom start & stop?

-Bob Ringwald K6YBV
916/806-9551
www.ringwald.com
--
Leader, The Fulton Street Jazz Band
www.fultonstreetjazz.com

"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball
 and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life
without even considering if there is a man on base."  --Dave Barry