[Dixielandjazz] Woody Allen

brian at radiojazz.co.uk brian at radiojazz.co.uk
Mon Dec 18 21:14:18 PST 2006

 The problem surely is that the public - who might be attracted to our music
if they heard it played well - may out of curiosity go to see Woody and
think it's awful. That could be their lifelong impression of New Orleans
jazz. The same could be said of some American Music label "documentary"
recordings which are frankly awful but which do have research value.
Happy Christmas everyone - I'm now off-list until the 26th.
Brian Harvey