[Dixielandjazz] LA Times Review of Woody Allen

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Mon Dec 18 20:47:00 PST 2006

Steve: Is it just that you can't stand it if someone  disagrees with you or
do you want to run this into the ground some  more?

I saw and listened to part of the concert and gave my  opinion. If you don't
agree, sorry but that is what I felt about it. I do have  that right.

I think we need to agree to disagree here but again,  it's not the music that
I didn't like, nor the other musicians, it was Woody's  performance, his tone
and his ability in my opinion to play that music. Had you  been there, you
would have your right to your opinion of that concert but you  weren't, where
you?

Let's just drop this now please.

Jazz Hugs

Judie