[Dixielandjazz] JALC New Orleans Christmas

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Mon Dec 18 20:07:40 PST 2006

Gary,

That link is a bit questionable, but if one goes directly to Jazz at
Lincoln Center's website and search the archives it can be found:
http://www.jalc.org/jazzcast/program.asp?programNumber=149 is last
year's Red Hot Holiday Stomp and this year's version will probably be
available as an archive in a few weeks.

Dave Richoux