[Dixielandjazz] Woody Allen

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Mon Dec 18 19:55:54 PST 2006

In a message dated 12/18/2006 7:47:12 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
mike at railroadstjazzwest.com writes:

Judie,

I am complete agreement with you on Streisand. She is a  first
class performer who always delivers a great show to her
audience. I would pay any almost any price to see her in  concert.

Two thumbs up!

Mike

I have noticed that some don't like her because of her  politics but during
the concert she asked who was a Democrat in the audience and  then who was a
Republican and they out shouted the Democrats. She was surprised  an so was I.
Lol

She is a top entertainer for sure and never lets her  audience down. She
gives her all and still has every bit of the talent and voice  she always had. It
was a Magical Night for sure. The reviews said it was her  best concert ever
and I felt so blessed to be there.

Jazz  Hugs

Judie