[Dixielandjazz] The Arrogant Woody Allen

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Sun Dec 17 11:07:25 PST 2006

Steve Wrote: Perhaps some folks don't understand what "Uptown New Orleans
Jazz" is? Here
is an approximation:

Personally I'm not a fan of Woody Allen for other reasons so I have never
wanted to hear him or his group play.

Your description of  Uptown  NO Jazz is horrible to say nothing of his
apparent stage presence.  Now I can describe the worst bands in town.  My
names for them is nowhere nearly as elegant as "Uptown New Orleans Jazz".
Now I no longer have to be crude.
Larry
St. Louis