[Dixielandjazz] David Littlefield's Fake Books

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Fri Dec 15 13:30:25 PST 2006

I have three of David Littlefield's books. I have the Dixieland
fake books(both volumes) plus the 30-40s swing & sweet. They are
easily the best fake books I have ever seen and used. One thing
I like about them is that they contain a roadmap on how many
bands would approach the tune. It leaves out the question on
whether or not to play the verse.

Mike