[Dixielandjazz] Even Classical Performers sometimes use Hokum

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Fri Dec 15 09:52:18 PST 2006

Probably not news to many of you, but The Absolute Master of such
Classical Hokum is Peter Schickele (discoverer of P. D. Q. Bach.) I
have been to 5 of his concerts with the San Francisco Symphony and
his grand entrances to the concert hall were different each time (and
quite funny.)

His website is http://www.schickele.com/  by the way...

Dave Richoux