[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Jazz Clubs Worldwide - The Global Jazz Scene

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Dec 14 15:19:25 PST 2006

For any of you bandleaders that want to try expanding your marketplace
and OKOM around the world:

Send him some CDs, he will play them.

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays however you celebrate:  OR NOT if
that is Politically correct to you. :))

Bah Humbug!!

Scrooge McWiggins

 Subject: Jazz Clubs Worldwide - The Global Jazz Scene

   Jazz Clubs Worldwide - The Global Jazz Scene

 The new edition of my internet radio programme is now on-line:

 http://www.jazz-clubs-worldwide.com/netradio/jazzhalfhour.htm

 Many thanks for the many albums that have been sent to me by musicians
 located all across the globe. I am planning to compile the Global Jazz
  Scene on a more regular basis in the coming new year 2007 and look
forward
  to presenting more diverse and interesting music from the albums that
have
 arrived at my door.

  If you would like to send me your album please e-mail me for details
of where and
 how to mail it to me.

 ------

 The Jazz Radio Toolbar

 I do not usually promote products. But in this instance I am making an
  exception. The Jazz Radio Toolbar is available for both I.E. and
Firefox.

  It costs nothing. It does not contain spyware. What it does give you
is
  a tool bar that lists, links and plays jazz radio and jazz podcasts
from around
  the world. There is also a news-feed feature with regular updates of
jazz news from
 authoritative sources.

  The install is easy and uninstall -should you wish to do so - is
simple and complete.

 You can check a full list of what is on offer and also download at:

 http://www.jazz-toolbar.com/

 ---------

 My very best Regards for the coming New Year,

 Peter Maguire.

 www.jazz-clubs-worldwide.com
 www.jazzpedia.org
 www.blues-clubs-worldwide.com