[Dixielandjazz] Primate Fiasco

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 10 19:38:19 PST 2006

"steven yarbro" <styarbro at gmail.com> wrote (polite snip)

> Hello Everyone,
>
> From Western Massachusetts, The Primate Fiasco is a five-piece
> "neo-dixieland" band blending old and new in the spirit of the original
> American music.  A few sound clips:
>
> http://www.theprimatefiasco.com/music/basement/13 - sunnyside.mp3
> http://www.theprimatefiasco.com/music/basement/6 - stjames.mp3
> http://www.theprimatefiasco.com/music/basement/9 - georgiabrown.mp3
>
> Our homepage can be found at http://www.theprimatefiasco.com with more sound
> clips, photos, show schedule, general info, bios, contact, etc.  We are
> always looking for places to play (usually in the New England area), and we
> are also looking for representation.  Any help anyone can offer would be
> greatly appreciated.  Thanks!!!
>
> Steven Yarbro - clarinet
> The Primate Fiasco - www.theprimatefiasco.com
> Northampton, MA
> styarbro at gmail.com

Welcome Steven. Good to see a young band playing for young audiences.

Did I run across a picture of your band in action and a blog about it? see:
http://www.babsomatic.com/bellydance_past.html?id=170

CAUTION for the more conservative list mates. The language written by Babs
on the above blog may be a bit much for you. Open at your own risk.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone (who is old, but also plays for young audiences)