[Dixielandjazz] Introducing The Primate Fiasco

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sun Dec 10 13:24:49 PST 2006

Nice stuff - your version of St. James sort of reminds me of a group
from Oz called the Hoodangers  ( hoodangers.com )

The links you posted didn't work for me, but I could get to your live
tracks through the front door. (no spaces are allowed in URLs.)
http://www.theprimatefiasco.com/music/elevens/STJAMES.MP3  works
http://www.theprimatefiasco.com/music/basement/6 - stjames.mp3  does
not.

anyway,thanks!