[Dixielandjazz] Solo Trumpet Duet on You Tube

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sat Dec 9 16:55:21 PST 2006

I used to gig with a guy named Jim King who supported himself thru
UNLV (University of Los Vegas, Nevada) law school by playing a solo
lounge novelty act - two trumpets, keyboard organ (on sustained notes
when he played the horns,) and bass foot pedals at the same time!

He could also actually play a trumpet and valve t-bone at the same
time and sounded pretty good!

I lost track of him about 10 years ago - he used to live in Pacifica
CA, but I have no idea where he is right now...

Dave Richoux