[Dixielandjazz] Paul sisters

Steven Holzer slholzer at iquest.net
Sat Dec 9 06:59:30 PST 2006

I think you mean the Dinning Sisters. I believe they were Capitol
recording artists in the early 1940's. They made some records on their
own and also dueted with other Capitol artists like Johnny Mercer. I
would imaginet here must be an entry for them in Roger Kinkle's
Encyclopedia of Pop Music.

Steve Holzer