[Dixielandjazz] Video transfers for editing old VHS

Nancy Giffin NANCYink at surewest.net
Fri Dec 8 17:58:45 PST 2006

Thanks for the off-list suggestions, however it's not so simple as getting a
DVD/VHS machine. Those DVDs cannot be EDITED.
I'm looking for someone with some high-tech knowledge of how to get from a
VHS to a DATA file that can be edited in iMovie. The files would need to be
on a CD, not a DVD (which can only be viewed but not edited).

Trying again...