[Dixielandjazz] Frank & Joe Show

Mike Woitowicz banjomusic at charter.net
Fri Dec 8 13:38:44 PST 2006

Great video on Youtube. My thanks also go to Nancy Giffin for posting the info.

I'm partial to Vignola's playing because is a superb banjo player, as well as a guitarist. His guitar work on the "Hot Swing" CD with Mark O'Conner was outstanding -- it's one of my favorite CD's.  I have never heard him live, but I will now because the link provided the Frank & Joe show schedule.

With all the kudos about Ascione as well, the live show should be dynamite. Too bad I have to wait until April 15 before their in my area!!

Mike Woitowicz
The Banjo Barons Ragtime Band
The Dixie Barons Dixieland Band
www.banjomusic.biz