[Dixielandjazz] Website to get Free Business Cards

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Dec 7 16:27:45 PST 2006

Hey Guys:   I am sending all of you 250 Free Business Cards for
Christmas.  click on the link below and go get em:

Here is a link to a website printing company that offers FREE Business
Cards  with many designs and styles ,  they also have brochures and
other cool stuff for band and business uses.

Good for Jazz Societies  and clubs, bands, musicians,  or what ever :))

Check it out and I hope some of you find it useful:

Tom Wiggins

http://www.vistaprint.com/frf?frf=454195711659