[Dixielandjazz] Country/county (X-Ray Ted)

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Mon Dec 4 19:13:19 PST 2006

Going totally off topic (but we were just talking about Johnny Cash
and Louis Armstrong...)

The daughter of Johnny Cash's wife (June Carter Cash,) Carlene had
quite a reputation on the alt.country music scene -
the text at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlene_Carter will provide
the ultimate link to this convoluted thread ;-)

Dave Richoux