[Dixielandjazz] City of Gabriels

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sun Dec 3 21:35:09 PST 2006

Some may be interested in the film archives of St. Louis PBS "Living in St.
Louis".  I'll send the web site.  By scrolling and linking you can  find
Dennis Owsley talking about the lasting value of simple, good Tin Pan Alley  tunes
in the St. Louis Banjo Club 8 minute clip, or Owsley's jazz  musician
photography in a different clip.  See film on musicians  like Henry Townsend, Johnny
Johnson, Herb Drury, watch a 25 minute film on  history of Gaslight square, etc.
Ginny

>http://www.ketc.org/productions/productions_livingSTL_videoArchive.asp#b<

In a message dated 12/3/2006 4:59:49 P.M. Central Standard Time,