[Dixielandjazz] Communication

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Sun Dec 3 10:46:38 PST 2006

In a message dated 12/2/2006 10:31:33 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
robert at ringwald.com writes:

Check  out the Columbus Washboard Company in Logan, Ohio.  They are the only
company making washboards in the US. Any others are really cheap &  made in
Mexico or overseas.

Jacqui Barnett, one of the owners is  the one who started the International
Washboard Festival which takes place  each year in June.

Jacqui's e-mail is _washboard at hocking.net_ (mailto:washboard at hocking.net)

I bought mine from them. The in cert is pretty good  considering. I use a
small one that I can set in my lap but they have larger  ones also.

Jazz  Hugs

Judie