[Dixielandjazz] Communication

Ministry of Jazz jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Sat Dec 2 14:32:56 PST 2006

Hi Larry,

Just make sure they understand it is only for one song. Then if they do
well, you can always extend the invitation.

We always invite people to play washboard or other light percussion with us,
even little kids. Once we had a whole rhythm section of about 4 kids no more
than 5 or 6 years old, and they did great. We do give them instruments that
are not loud, so if they can't keep the beat, it doesn't interfere too much,
and they and the audience still get a kick out of it.

Elazar