[Dixielandjazz] Another composer mystery

Craig I. Johnson civanj at adelphia.net
Sat Dec 2 14:17:55 PST 2006

There are 3 "I Hate Myself" songs;
1. I Hate Myself (For being so mean to you) - recorded by the Boswell Sisters with Berigan, J Dorsey & Dick (McDonough? gtr )
               This was written by Joe Young, Benny Davis & Milt Agar.  (I have all the info on this one except a possible misread of "McDonough"
2. I Hate Myself (For Falling in Love With You) Faron Young ---- not interested in this one.
3. I Hate Myself (For Falling In Love With You) recorded by RUth Etting, Annette Hanshaw, Tampa Red & Chicago 5 & Smith Ballew & His Orch.)
----- but nowhere can I find the name(s) of the Composer(s) of this tune.

Does anyone know the composer(s) details on #3?

Thanks,
Regards,
Craig Johnson
Cornet - "The Mane Street Paraders"