[Dixielandjazz] Chet Baker and Lack of Melody???

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 2 10:54:25 PST 2006

Hi Steve and Charles, (welcome back), Suhor...good points you make, but
simple me, I like to hear melody and harmony, heart and soul, not Arban's or
Klosé no matter how amazing the technique!!
Obviously, this is a Moot point among musicians...
BTW Steve...do you have that address "right around the corner?" I'm getting
pressure from the gang in CB7..:~)

Warmest regards,
Bob Romans,
1617 Lakeshore Drive,