[Dixielandjazz] Soundies

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sat Dec 2 09:35:58 PST 2006

There are actually a lot of jazz "soundies" available on DVD already.
I did a quick google search on [ jazz soundie dvd ] and got a ton of
hits.

Also, BTW, I was just reading a short history of television - it
started much earlier than most people think!
http://history.sandiego.edu/gen/recording/television1.html

Dave Richoux