[Dixielandjazz] FW: George Lewis DVD

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Dec 1 19:26:16 PST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Lynda Bull [mailto:bullband at optusnet.com.au]
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 6:09 PM
Subject: George Lewis DVD

We are please to announce that the George Lewis in Japan DVD is now
available.

Price 30 Euro (including Airmail Postage) Can be paid in any currency to the
equivalent value

Each bulk order of 10 will receive an additional 2 complimentary copies.

We have set up payment facilities with Paypal to enable you to pay online
via credit card, or a paypal account if you have one.

To place your order click on our web page at  www.evergreenmusic.org  and
follow the payment instructions.

Paypal will notify us of your payment and your goods will be mailed
immediately.

Please note airmail delivery from Australia takes from 3 to 7 working days.

Regards

Geoff Bull