[Dixielandjazz] Roswell Rudd

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Thu Aug 31 17:53:16 PDT 2006

Labor Day weekend starts early! - always the slowest e-mail traffic
period in the USA (in my 10+ years e-experience)

Around the SF Bay Area a lot of folks are  worried about the main
bridge between SF and Oakland being closed for construction Friday to
Monday! All the other bridges are open but it is gonna be a traffic
nightmare and I will avoid driving as much as possible.

I foresee a very slow weekend for most SF venues...

Dave Richoux