[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 44, Issue 56

Bob Loomis miltloomis at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 19:44:39 PDT 2006

"Jim Kashishian" wrote:
"John, I don't know if you are one of us "on the
stage", or part of an audience, but those of us
on the stage know darn well that you have to grab
your audience with their eyes first.  The ears,
hopefully, follow the eyes."

   I don't know about that ... the Grateful Dead
were the top grossing live performing band until
JG died, and they did nothing but stand/sit on
stage and play. Maybe it was Jerry's dark
T-shirts?

Bob Loomis
Concord CA