[Dixielandjazz] Transporting keyboards

jakpiano jakpiano at bluewin.ch
Fri Aug 25 10:23:10 PDT 2006

What is the price - notional  I mean - for NOT having to transport a Yamaha
portable keyboard together with and amp to (and from) a Greek Island located
at 6 hours sailing from the airport? I called a music store in Athens thanks
to the WEB; they called today with an offer, they can bring to the Island
the material and make everything work! One of the reasons for my interest in
this a solution can be said to be the short time available between landing
and sailing (2hours).

Regards from Geneva

Jacques