[Dixielandjazz] Father Daughter Wedding Songs

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 21 19:28:54 PDT 2006

Here is the complete listing of Father/Daughter (Bride) wedding songs with
sound clips on: http://www.wedalert.com/songs/fatherdaughter/index.asp

The numbers after them indicate the top 5 requested. Recently we did
"Unforgettable" as the Father Daughter dance, with vocal and it was very
effective.

And yes Tim, What a Wonderful World is there. Though only listed once below
to save space, there are four versions with sound clips including, of
course, the one by Louis Armstrong. We play it at all weddings to everyone's
delight, including ours.

The site is a great resource for wedding songs. Lyrics for some songs are
also on the site. My choice? "A Song For My Daughter". The lyrics are
perfect for a father who can sing it to his daughter, the bride.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

Father / Daughter (Bride) Song Titles listed alphabetically.

A Father's Love,
Always Daddy #3,
A Song For My Daughter #1,
A Wedding Thank You,